Compare and Contrast Speech Therapy Activity – Free Download
I made this free compare and contrast speech therapy activity with three levels of scaffolding that I’m giving away in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
And best of all? This is a no-prep activity – just print and go!
It includes pairs of pictures to compare and contrast with three levels of scaffolding! (Each level includes the same word pairs.)
**There is a free BOOM Cards version too!**
This Free Compare and Contrast Speech Therapy Activity Includes:
- Level 1: Cut and paste pictures with words into a Venn diagram
- Level 2: Same Venn Diagrams but cut and paste with words only
- Level 3: Student fills in the Venn diagrams
(Each level contains the same word pairs to compare/contrast)
Compare/Contrast Visual Supports Included:
- “Ideas for Comparing and Contrasting” Chart
- “How to Use a Venn Diagram”
I hope you enjoy this activity!
If it is a good fit for your students, you can get the full set of compare and contrast activities here (16 word pairs and four levels of scaffolding)!
I also made versions for different seasons here:
Or Get a MEGA Bundle at a Big Discount: